Hot Water Heat Pumps
Did you know, up to HALF of your energy costs annually may be spent on water heating alone?
Hot water heat pumps are designed to provide efficient water heating in New Zealand’s climate conditions. They're even recognised by the Government as being able to assist with our need to conserve energy.
Hot water heat pumps are a great option if you are not planning on installing gas, and have a family living in the house, as the more water you use, the more you will save.
Hot water heat pumps are perfect for installation in new and existing homes as their design allows them to be connected to most types of water cylinders in good condition.
- Savings of up to 66% on water heating costs
- Lower purchase and installation cost than solar panel water heating systems
- Reliable hot water supply giving quick recovery for families using a lot of hot water
- Easy installation with no building permit or structural alterations required
- Advanced technology designed and tested specifically for NZ climate conditions
- Safe double barrier heat exchange system complying with NZ standard AS/NZS 2712
- 5-year parts and labour warranty