Heat pumps are among the most energy-efficient forms of heating or cooling appliance available.
Today’s heat pumps are incredibly versatile, with lots of advanced features that allow you to customise the way your unit operates to enhance efficiency and complement your lifestyle.
Heat pumps work by taking heat from the air outside and using it to warm the air inside. They can do this even when it’s very cold outside. We can advise the right model for conditions like these!
To cool your room you simply put the heat pump into reverse with the remote and you have air conditioning. As well as cooling the air it also acts as a dehumidifier by catching the moisture in the air as it condenses on the cold coil.
Heat pump benefits
- VERY effective in terms of the power they use compared to the heat they generate
- For every kWh of electricity they use they will produce 4.5kWh of heat
- Good for room-specific heating or cooling
- Good for larger spaces such as open-plan living areas
- Highly controllable with a thermostat setting and timer
- Heat pumps also incorporate air filters that remove dust and pollen